Tuesday 30 June 2009

Ultrasound appointment

I still have to go to the doctor tomorrow, but I had my ultrasound today. According to the tech, my placenta looks good (will need confirmation from doc. tomorrow), and baby is measuring right on target.. 31 weeks and 3 days (can you believe it.. already!?). He is estimated as weighing a whopping 3lbs 14oz. right now. DEFINITELY a boy still! We've got the spread eagle pic this time.

I'm almost done with the room swap, it pretty much consumes all the time that Drew is home to watch Taylor. I'll post pics when I'm done. Having a hard time finding furniture for baby boy. We are limited on space and everything is either REALLY expensive, not currently available, or doesn't come in the natural finish.. go figure. Apparently the natural finish is no longer desirable and a lot companies aren't making it any more. Not sure how it would look with two different finishes in the same room, but we might not have a choice! GRRRR.

Well, back to work in the rooms, and then I need to break and make dinner. Hope all is well with everyone.

No comments: