Tuesday 14 August 2007

Whoops!

It's been so hectic I forgot to leave an update last week! Yikes!!

Well, for those of you who don't know, it looks like we're going to be stationed at Barksdale AFB in Louisiana. We're still waiting on a hard copy of orders for final confirmation, but that's what his online file says.

Things are going okay with me. I feel the baby move pretty regularly now, almost every day a little bit though it's still really light feeling. I went to the doctor yesterday for pain in my left foot, knee and elbow and she said I essentially have the equivalent to carpal tunnel of those areas. Due to the excess fluid in my joints from the pregnancy I probably injured the joints at the gym and now the nerves in those areas are compressed and causing pain. My elbow and knee are the worst, my elbow feels like when you hit your funny bone, only it requires very little pressure on the area to cause the pain to shoot up my arm. Same with my knee, which is difficult when I'm trying to get my butt off the floor! Even climbing into bed and putting weight on that knee hurts. So, the doc said I should really avoid the gym for now and stick to walking to keep from injuring myself further. Great! So much for keeping my weight gain controlled, I'll have to walk a LOT!

Also, our ultrasound got rescheduled to Tuesday the 4th instead of Monday since it's a holiday. When I made the appointment they hadn't blocked out the books yet so they had to call and reschedule it. I'm so impatient!

That's all for now!

No comments: