Sunday 26 August 2007

Guess what??? Still waiting!!

Nothing exciting to post this week unfortunately, but since I promised I'd update at least weekly, here I am! One week and 2 days until our ultrasound, yeah!! I'm getting anxious and excited! I wish I didn't have to work this week, because the days seem to fly by so much faster when I'm not at work! Funny how that happens.

I've decided the baby is going to come out with a black belt in Karate (or Taekwondo) as s/he has been assaulting me from the inside for 3 days straight now. Hopefully this has no bearing on how active s/he is going to be once outside of the womb! Well, one can hope anyway.

Drew and I did a car boot sale (like a garage sale out of the back of your car) today trying to unload some of our junk that we don't use and is taking up space. We spent 5 hours sitting out with our stuff and we made a grand total of £4 (about $8). Well, at least it was sunny and we spent some time outside.

Still waiting on a hard copy of our orders to get the ball rolling on moving. You'd think they wouldn't make it so difficult to obtain them. Hopefully we'll get them this next week and can get working on things. I still can't get ahold of anybody with a quote for me for Cossie. The one guy we got a quote from a while ago isn't returning calls and apparently we aren't the only ones. Not a very good businessman if you ask me! So, it might end up costing us a little bit more in the long run, but at least we'll get him home!

That's all for now, if I get any more news I'll update, otherwise I imagine it will be another slow week. I hope everybody has had a great weekend!

Love,
US

No comments: