Wednesday 11 November 2009

Pics

I haven't really had time to update, things have been busy here with Drew's work schedule and such. I wanted to post a few of my favorite pics from recently to share with you!

I'm headed to CA on Tuesday so I'll update when I can, sorry things are slow around here lately!!

Everyone is doing well, just busy busy busy!!!

Hangin' out in his bouncy chair
Music Class fun.. we had a disagreement about keeping the ponytail holder in. I think it ended in a tie.




Playing in the morning.


She sure lovers her Car Keys!
Playing outside on her slide.




We went to the Norton Art Gallery with our neighbors yesterday and traded taking family pics of each other. Had a hard time getting Taylor to cooperate, but well... that's life with an (almost) 2 year old!! No smiles from her this time. :)




Have a great Weekend!!

No comments: