Thursday 27 November 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I can't believe that it is Thanksgiving already.. where has this year gone?????

We're headed over to our neighbors in a bit, but I wanted to upload a couple of pictures and videos for you!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day full of friends, family and of course.. food!!!!


She climbed up on her car (backwards) all by herself! She hasn't quite figured out how to push it with her legs yet though.


Happy after lunch! Look how big those teeth are getting!

I read about a recipe for Oreo Truffles so I thought I'd try to make some to give to local friends for Christmas.... YOWSA... I taste tested... FOUR TIMES and they were GOOD! Don't tell my Weight Watchers leader, haha!! Drew had to polish off the ones that were left over from the boxes and he wasn't feeling too hot after, either.


No comments: