Wednesday 10 December 2008

LOTS of pics!

Well, Taylor and I did a winter photo shoot yesterday. We're going to try and get Drew in today while I have everything out. I took a LOT of pics (about 500) and while she was a bit cranky for the first part.. she got a bit happier the second time around so a few of them turned out pretty cute. Anyway, I'll just post, post away!!!

Woah, it's CHRISTMAS???


It's snowing in the living room!

Cheeeeeeeese!

Mommy and Me

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!

Gotta keep my hat on!

Mine too!!
Ok, take it off now.


Can I get into the tree?

Hey YOU... I'm talkin' to YOU.

What's in the box??
And here's a video of a giggle monster.




I'm still processing so if I get more keepers I'll post them up!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I love these pics! Hello my name is Jaime and I stumbled across your papercrafting blog a while ago...which led me to this one... I occasionally stop back and always love your photos. Your little girl is adorable... and your puppies are too!
The photos of you really turned out amazing, you look super beautiful!
I hope you and your family have a Very Merry Christmas, and have tons of fun with your little one on her first Christmas!
Take care,
Jaime