Tuesday 27 April 2010

Wow!! Was I behind on photos!

As I'm sitting here sorting through 550 photos from April!! Yikes!! A lot of them are similar so I wont share them ALL, but I'll put up some of my favorites. This might take me a few days so I'll do them in batches!

I'll start with some of the older ones.

This is how bad the pollen is in the spring!! I'm glad we don't have really horrible allergies to this stuff.
Easter!! The yellow of the kitchen lights and painted walls throws the color of these photos off. I could go through and fix it, but I can't ever get it to look just right and it would take a long time to go through them all.. so I'm leaving them as is!!

Drop!

Lookin' a little mischievous

This one wants to be green!

I haven't colored eggs in a LONG time!
She's too busy to pose with me.

Ooh, look! It's blue!
Taylors first dyed eggs.
The kids' Easter baskets.


Somebody was up early and into the peeps and "chockit"

A poor unsuspecting half eaten peep somehow ended up stuck smack dab in the middle of Taylor's bum. Now all she needs is ears and she'd be the Easter Bunny!
Out hunting eggs!
Found one!

The basket is starting to get heavy!
Here's one too!
And another! (I think we need to get more difficult in hiding them next year!)
This photo cracks me up.. like father like daughter!
I made our name for our mailbox.Here's a video of Taylor hunting eggs!




Well, this has taken me 2.5 hours, so I'm off to bed and I'll try and get to more tomorrow!

No comments: