Friday 1 June 2007

Getting closer!

Yay, it's June! Only 2 more weeks until we get to have our first ultrasound! I'm very excited. It's been a busy and LOOONG week, filled with lots of nausea, and tired legs! I'm feeling oh so scatterbrained, but I'm beginning to wonder if maybe I'm ALWAYS like this, not just because I'm pregnant. I don't know, I guess we'll find out later! I'm also starting to have to pee more, just like the books said I would. Of course, drinking a ton of water probably doesn't help matters much either.

Nothing too exciting this week. Though I did get a great deal on some bras at Lane Bryant. I had to buy some new ones because I'm popping out of the ones I had! Hopefully these will do the trick.

My goal this week is to eat better, no matter HOW sick I feel. It's just not an excuse! I also vow to go to the gym at least one day this week. I've been walking when I have the energy so that's good. It finally stopped raining today so I walked all over base, and then went for a walk after dinner again. Hopefully I can keep myself in check!

I'm off to bed, it's 12:30, the latest I've stayed up in 2 weeks! I'll probably sleep until noon tomorrow if I don't get in bed soon, of course, thats minus the 4 times I'll get up to use the restroom. Sheesh!

Love to you all!

No comments: