Thursday 10 September 2009

2 week checkups

Don't have time to get pics up at the moment, but I wanted to post updates about our two week checkups!

I had mine yesterday and I'm doing fantastic. Healing up well and I go back in 4 weeks for my final OB visit.

Carson's 2 week visit was today and he's doing great as well. He is 8lbs 4oz (up 10 oz. from 6 days ago!) and 21" long. He has a bit of a goobery eye which is probably a blocked tear duct, but the ped. gave me a prescription for eye ointment to rule out an infection. His circumcision, and belly button are healed up nicely and he doesn't have to go back until his 2 month checkup and vaccines. Unfortunately I'll have to go back to base then, and wont be able to stay with the pediatrician from the hospital. I liked him!

Taylor had music class yesterday and she FINALLY participated! It took her a few weeks last time before she opened up and really started interacting but I was worried she wasn't going to come around this time. She finally did though and she had a blast. Hopefully it continues that way, I love watching her come out of her shell around other kids. I got a few pictures from yesterday so I'll post those when I get a moment.

Drew is doing good as well. I think he's enjoying the time off work, and I have enjoyed having his help as well as being able to spend some time together as a family.

Off to feed the little monkey, then going to try and squeeze in a nap. I'll try and get some more pics up tonight after Taylor is in bed!

No comments: