Friday 25 September 2009

Few more of the Car Keys.

I can't remember if I posted about how we asked Taylor to say Carson and she said Car Keys! So we've been calling him Car Keys as a nickname....it was just too cute!

Anyway, here's a few more pictures from yesterday and tonight. His hair is looking a lot lighter! It's harder to tell when the light isn't so bright!
One of his half smiles, he wouldn't give me a full one!

Resting with Dad
Sleeping with Mom
We had a rough day yesterday getting him to sleep, so I reverted back to my Baby Whisperer book (the one that worked so wonderfully with Taylor when we were struggling around 10 months old). Following her techniques (implementing a routine) for his personality (somewhat touchy and sensitive) he has been FABULOUS today! He's hardly fussed at all, he's gone to sleep by himself several times (even though his naps are short), so here's hoping for a good night of long sleeps and that things continue in this manner.

I'm off to plan meals for the week and make up a grocery list so I can go to the commissary tomorrow. Post when I can!

No comments: