Tuesday 1 September 2009

Newborn Pics - Take 1

Well, I attempted to take his newborn pics today, but we ended up with poop and pee everywhere so we had to stop so I could wash my props. :) Perhaps we will try again tomorrow!








I've overdone it a bit the last couple of days so I'm feeling pretty sore. Going to try and take it easy so I can finish healing. I have to remind myself that I just delivered an 8lb baby and I can't expect to be running marathons less than a week later!

Carson had his 5 day checkup yesterday and the Doc said he's doing perfect! He's gained half an ounce since we came home from the hospital which doesn't sound like much, but it's going in the right direction. He goes back Friday for another weight check and then we'll go from there!

He's been wanting to eat a lot (like every hour) and the doc thinks he's using me as a pacifier, rather than actually being hungry so as long as he's gaining weight appropriately then he wants me to try and get him eating every 2 hours. Hopefully if he's eating further apart, he'll eat more, and then it will satisfy him for longer.

Taylor has music class tomorrow, then no plans for the rest of the week until Friday's appt. One of our sweet neighbors brought us dinner tonight for us to freeze (since we already had dinner going). We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family!

Well, I'm off, going to get a little snack, then try and get some sleep while Carson is content and awake hanging out with his Dada!

Love to all!

No comments: