Sunday 1 July 2007

Thirteen Weeks!

It's the last week of my first trimester, can you believe it!?? The cool thing about that, is that by the end of the next 13 weeks, we should be home!!! It seems so much shorter when you think of it in terms of weeks, as opposed to months! According to babycenter.com, the bean is about 3 inches long now and weighs about an ounce.

I haven't posted this week because well, I haven't really had much going on. Morning sickness seems to be subsiding for the most part. I'm pretty much able to eat the regular foods I had been eating before, but I still give in to those cravings I get. Not ALL the time, but some of the time. I've had a big thing for citrus lately! Oranges and grapefruit, I just can't get enough! I'm going to try and start juicing again too, I was loving my juices in the morning!

I did get my next appointment scheduled finally, July 23rd, our anniversary! No ultrasound this time, but another listen to the heart beat, and a general exam. I'll have to do some blood work as well for the triple screen and the YUCK, 1 hour glucose test.

I also had to buy some new tops recently. My pants still fit pretty well, but my belly is starting to hang unattractively over the edges a little. So I bought some tops that are long that hang instead of cling. They actually seem to be in style here, so I'll be hip, and cover up, imagine that!

The only other exciting news is that we're going to Scotland next weekend for 4 days! We're going to be staying in Edinburgh, and we're going to take one day to drive up to Loch Ness to see if we can get a chance to see Nessie, and to see the sites of course! I'm pretty excited about the trip! I'll be sure to link to photos when I get them processed and uploaded on the web.

That's all for now, I'll add an updated photo soon to mark the end of my first trimester!

No comments: