Sunday 7 October 2007

Happy Sunday!

Well, here starts the last week of my 2nd trimester! Next Sunday officially marks the start of the 3rd. Hard to believe isn't it? Baby L has been really active for the past few days. I keep trying to catch a little on video so I can post it, but as soon as I point the camera at my belly she stops. I think she knows!

She's also been up really high lately which makes things a bit uncomfortable. I've constantly got a foot or something similar shoved up in my upper right rib cage and breathing is a bit more difficult when she's up there. I'm beginning to have difficulty getting my shoes and socks on and leaning forward sometimes comes to an abrupt halt with a big *umph*. Funny how the body just can't do the things it used to when you're carrying a baby and your uterus is the size of a basketball!

We did get a little bit more info on orders. Drew went and talked to the orderly room, and they said we should have them in about 2 weeks. Once we have them we can get things moving. It's a bit frustrating, but we'll get there!

All this waiting has me really bored. I've cleaned and organized as much as I can think of as far as our household things. I'm currently putting a bunch of our CD's on the computer as MP3's so I can listen to them on my Ipod through the fair amount of traveling we will be doing over the next couple of months.

I also have a list of the items we'll need when it comes to buying a house so I've been going through the filing cabinet collecting our records so we have them all in one place and most importantly, with us and not packed in a box on a boat somewhere. I keep worrying we'll forget some important paperwork we'll need to have with us, but hopefully I'll have it all. Seems I have lists everywhere!

So as far as the next week, I'm suppose to go on Friday and get some blood work done. Another glucose screen and to check and make sure I'm not anemic. I have another "last" OB appointment Monday the 15th for my 28 weeker. Since it looks like I'll still be here we went ahead and booked it.

So, that's about it. I'll update more as it comes along!

No comments: