Friday 28 March 2008

Few pics

Just hopping on to share a few pics and give an update!

Taylor is still sleeping through the night. Routinely going to bed at 8 or 9, and sleeping until 4 or 5, then she eats and goes back to sleep until about 8. Since Drew is on day shift right now we are both going to bed a bit earlier and taking advantage of it!

Yesterday, I made new friend! Her name is Michelle and she has a baby boy a few weeks younger than Taylor, and also a 2 year old. We met for lunch yesterday and totally hit it off! We seem to have a lot in common, so that's cool. I'm pretty excited to have met somebody new!

Now for pictures. Taylor got these shoes as a gift while we were in CA, and I was practicing with a homemade light box and was looking for something to put in there so I tried the shoes since they are just too cute! They wont fit her for a long time yet, but that's okay!



Here she is enthralled with her play gym! We're still doing tummy time every day, but she really doesn't like it, so we have to limit it to a couple minutes at a time, several times a day.



And a few from the zoo.

Flamingo
Singing Dog
These pics are taking forever to upload and it's getting late so I'm going to bed! I don't know if I'll get a chance to update tomorrow, we have a lot to do, but I'll try!

Hope everyone had a great week!

No comments: