Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Wishing everybody a Happy New Year from our family to yours!!!!!!!

I barely made it until midnight, but I did it! I was SOO tired (Taylor got up just after 6 yesterday morning). Taylor went to bed at her normal time but got up at 2:30 for some reason wide awake. I think some of the neighbors were making a lot of noise and woke her up, although all of the fireworks didn't seem to bother her. I layed on the floor in her room until she went back to sleep around 4. I'm not sure what time she got up this morning as Drew took the shift and he's back asleep since Taylor went down for a nap.

Not much planned today, I think Drew is going to enjoy his day off and I might run to Home Depot if they are open to pick up some primer paint. I don't know if I mentioned it, but we decided the living room colors aren't working. We like them, but they don't flow with the kitchen and unless we paint our kitchen green or brown it's not going to work.... so after much thought and consideration, we've decided to change. i'll post pics when it's done.. it might be a while. Repainting is never as fun or tackled with as much enthusiasm as painting in the first place, haha.

I've also joined a challenge called Project 365, and the goal is to take at least one photo every day for a year. I'm documenting this challenge on my photo/papercrafting blog here: http://www.pixelsnpaper.blogspot.com so feel free to check over there and see what I'm doing! Like here I might not get a chance to upload every day, but I'll do my best to post as often as possible and label the pics with each day that I took them. I'm hoping not only will I get to document life for a year, but also work on my photography skills and try new ideas! In the end if I complete the goal I plan to have a photobook printed (or even make a scrapbook) of the project.

Here is a couple of New Years photos for you!




I thought this one was cute, the paper she is holding is a picture of me. She just thought it was the greatest, lol.



Again, Happy New Year to you all!!!!

Love,
Us

No comments: