Thursday 19 February 2009

OB appt., and a new blog feature!

My OB appointment went great yesterday! I checked out perfect. I managed to keep my first trimester gain to 3 pounds and my blood pressure was 98/60. The bean's heart rate was 160 bpm. Other than that it was uneventful, I had a pap (ewwwww) and that was about all my appointment entailed. I go back on March 16th for an exam and some blood work. In April we should find out the sex, yeah!!

I've also added a new feature to Baby Blog! It's a little chatbox that you can leave me messages on, or even chat like an IM if I'm online at the time! If you don't have blogger to leave me a regular comment you can just type in your name and leave a message on the box. Pretty nifty, eh?

Not sure how often I'll be around as Drew works 12 hour shifts for the next couple of weeks. He started tonight, so we'll see how it goes! Taylor is finally feeling better, but she did have a little bit of a runny nose today so I hope she's not coming down with something else. We have her humidifier going in her room and fingers crossed. She's also been little miss whiney pants lately. I'll be glad when this phase passes (oh please, please let it be a phase!).

We don't have much planned tomorrow, but we do have a birthday party to go to on Saturday. I'm doing a photo shoot on Sunday!

I snagged this picture of Taylor (with a full toothy grin) and Drew today, thought I would share!!


I'm off to finish folding some laundry, then I'm going to bed! Taylor has been getting up at 6 or earlier lately and I'm in much need of some SLEEP!

No comments: