Wednesday 1 April 2009

Baking and Preggie pics

Okay, I finally took some preggie pics that actually show a little preggie! I'm 18.5 weeks already, can you believe it? I've been feeling the bean bouncing around pretty regularly for about a week and a half now. Every day I can feel little punches and kicks. I sure do love that feeling!

Anyway, here's the pics:







The other day I made some mini cupcakes for a gift I was working on (and a bunch to send with Drew to work) and Taylor wanted to see what I was doing. I showed her how we mixed the batter and then let he help me clean the bowl after wards!




Crazy kid has been sleeping like crazy. She goes to bed between 8 and 8:30 and sleeps until 9 or 10 am! It's so wonderful when she wakes up, she stays in her crib and plays until we get up and go get her. It's such a nice change from the screaming she used to do! At night she no longer wants rocked and a song (which was more difficult for ME to give up than her!). After her teeth are brushed she turns out the bathroom light, and her bedroom light, then gives a kiss and gets put in her crib. Sometimes she'll cry for a minute or two, and sometimes she just plays with her glow seahorse for a little bit (it plays music too so we can hear it through the monitor) then goes to sleep. I'm glad that transition finally occured. I hope it holds up!

We've been keeping busy. Sunday I did a photo shoot for a 3 yr. old girl and 5 yr. old boy. They are on my photo website (http://jenwhite.smugmug.com) in my gallery under clients > Brittan. It went pretty well. A few technical errors, and difficulty getting them to make eye contact with the camera AND have a genuine smile, but we made do with what we could get! Mom says she is very pleased with them, so that's good.

We dropped the Trailblazer off yesterday at the dealership to get some things done (it had a blown fuse, and since it is still under warranty we just had them fix it), and then Drew came to Taylor's last music class with us so he could see how much she enjoyed it. Taylor was like a different kid with him there!

She's picking up a lot of new words, though she randomly says them. She understands just about everything we say I think. She's a pretty smart cookie. Maybe TOO smart. I fear she will be trouble, haha!

Today we had a photo shoot for a Pontiac magazine (Pontiac Performance). We are going to be featured in an article with them and had to have our picture taken with our car. It's a long story how it came about, but it did! I think it's more of a dealership type magazine that they give to people who are interested in getting a Pontiac. So anyway, that kept us busy today!

I don't think we have a whole lot planned for the rest of the week! I'd like to get some cleaning and yard work done, though it's suppose to rain tomorrow so the yard might have to wait until the weekend!

Saturday I'm shadowing a photographer for a senior portraits for the Haughton Beauty Queen. That should be fun, hopefully I'll learn a few things!

That's about all for now! Still feeling great, just gaining weight like crazy. I'm trying not to worry about it, but like last time it's still very difficult for me to accept. The doctor says I'm doing fine, so I guess I am!

Until next time!

2 comments:

{Sarah Coyle} said...

YOU LOOK GREAT!

and wowzers..Taylor is getting big...love all her hair!

Anonymous said...

Aww you're both growing! Cute pics!