Thursday, 23 April 2009

So I haven't updated in a while...

It's been BUSY!!! I'll have to post pics later, but for now I'll just give my update.

Last week I was busy getting things done around the house. I did some landscaping in the front yard (made a new bed and planted a few plants), I cleaned out the garage so we could park TWO cars in there. I painted the hallways, entry way and laundry room. They are the same color as they were before, just REAL paint instead of the primer paint stuff that the contractor used that doesn't clean so well! I also cleaned just about every room in the house from top to bottom. I didn't get to our closet, but that's okay!

Sunday I did a candid photoshoot for a Purity Ball for the Ark-La-Tex Crisis Pregnancy Center. It was a good time, but a long event! I still need to process the pictures and get them up on my website for the event coordinator. I told her I had a busy week though so it might take me some time.

Monday I drove to Dallas to pick up Drew and Taylor from the airport. When I saw Taylor I ran up to give her a hug and she stared at me like I was a stranger then reached for Drew. My heart was breaking into itty bitty pieces!!! She forgot me after a week!! She was REALLY tired though and she was speaking to me again after she had a nap.

So we got home, and pretty much went right to bed. The next morning Taylor and I got up and drove to New Orleans (a 5.5 hour trip) to go pick up Mom who was there for a work convention. We stayed the night there at the hotel with her (though nobody slept much!) and yesterday we got up and had breakfast, then headed back home (with Mom!).

Drew took tomorrow off (he's been working 12's since he got back), and we are going to go see Disney on Ice at 10:30. That should be fun! I hope Taylor enjoys it. We don't have any other plans for Friday so we'll probably just hang out.

Saturday Mom has to be at the airport in New Orleans at 1, so her and I will get up and I will take her back and Drew is going to stay home with Taylor. That will be a long day, but hopefully it will go smoothly with just Mom and I. She originally was going to rent a car, but it was crazy expensive and I thought it would be nice if we could spend a little extra time together to visit even if it was driving!

Monday I have an eye appointment, hopefully my prescription will be the same so I can keep my glasses the same and I'm getting checked for contacts as well. It will be nice to be able to wear sunglasses again, I'm getting wrinkles from all the squinting I do, especially in the sun!

Otherwise things are going great. Baby is kicking like crazy and getting stronger and stronger every day. I've begun to question my ultrasound and the fact that they told me it was a boy. I'm sure she knows what she is looking at, but she didnt' really point out what all the parts were (legs, etc), and I'm confused on how that could possibly be his little thingy! Most "it's a boy" shots are spread eagle with the obvious anatomy clear as day. I just see a pointy thing and I can think of at least 10 other pointy things it could be!!! So I'm taking my picture back with me to my appointment on the 7th so the doctor can tell me what exactly it is I'm looking at to ease my mind! I really want to start "decorating" but am afraid to start with the boy stuff and have him not be a boy! Yikes!!

So that's it for now!!! It might be a few more days before i can update, but hopefully I will have pictures and stuff for you! I need to do another preggers pic as well!

Hope everyone is doing great!

No comments: