Saturday 11 April 2009

Photoshoot today

So we had OUR photoshoot for the Pontiac magazine today. Well, it was our second one, the first one didn't go so well. This one was much better even though we still had a few things working against us (like sun!). Thought I'd share the pics with ya compliments of Raz Photo.











This one was actually from our first shoot. Giving her glare look.
We had a wonderful dinner at the Baldingers tonight! Betty's parents are here from Mexico, and they brought with them Tamales! We also had some bean soup and queso stuff ( I can't remember the names in Spanish for them) and tortillas. It was SOOOOOOOO good! Taylor inhaled it too! We finished off with some Mexican cookies, yum! I wish we could invite them over to our house for dinner, but with the dogs and cat it's like allergy central over here.

Tomorrow is Easter, and then Taylor and Drew leave on Monday. We'll take Holden to the kennel for the night since I don't think he can hold his bladder for the roughly 7 hours it will take me to get there and back. Cossie has a bladder of steel so he will be fine.

I hope you all have a Happy Easter Sunday!

No comments: