Sunday 5 April 2009

Early Egg Hunting

Our neighbors invited us to go to the Norton Art Gallery today to take some photos, and do an easter egg hunt with the girls. We had a lot of fun! Anyway, I have lots of pictures, so let me get to them!



Delany and Taylor

Dada and Taylor

The Baldinger Family
Hmm, what kind of trouble can I get in?
I'm comin' after YOU





HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
RAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Heeeheeheeheee!
Mrs. Baldinger opening an egg for Taylor (Betty filled them with gerber puffs, just for Taylor!)
Betty and Steve, so cute!
Mama helping Taylor hunt for eggs.
Dada helping Taylor open eggs.

Examining their loot.
She dropped a puff in the grass.

On the way home.
Delany gave Taylor some cool sunglasses and Taylor wanted to wear them tonight. Here she is, our super star (and exhibitionist)!!!




I did a senior photo shoot with a local photographer (who is also military). It was his shoot so I can't post the photos on my website directly, but I was very pleased with it all! You can see them on my photo site (http://jenwhite.smugmug.com) under other > Raz and the password is 1. I definitely learned a lot!

So this week, Taylor has her 15 month well baby appointment on Thursday. We have another Easter egg hunt on Wednesday. I'll be getting htem ready to go to CA next Monday and of course Easter is Sunday so I'm not sure what we'll do for that yet!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun! She's so gorgeous! And what a gorgeous dress! :)

Love the laughing pictures :)