Wednesday 29 July 2009

A relatively informative appointment!

Well, I'm home from the OB and while there isn't a WHOLE lot to report, it was relatively informative.

We went over my birth plan and she was okay with everything. I had heard she doesn't let the Dad's cut the cord so I asked about that and she said it depends on the situation and the Dad, so we will see. Drew is a little bummed about that, but he said at least he cut Taylor's.

I had my Group B Strep test done, and she checked my cervix. NOTHING! Not even a little dilation. She said all the pain and pressure I'm having is normal, oh yay. I didn't gain any weight (holding steady at 35lb gain!), my BP was 102/68, and baby's HR was 160BPMs, and he was moving around all over the place. After I saw her I went to the lab to get my blood drawn for a CBC.

I go back again in just under 2 weeks (had to change my appointment day since Taylor starts Wednesday music classes), and after that we'll start weekly appointments. So that's that!! I guess we just play the waiting game now.

No comments: