Tuesday 19 August 2008

Has it been a week already?

Sheesh time flies.

Not really much to update this week. We have just been busy around the house, running errands and what not. No new milestones for Taylor. She's been practicing her travel by rolling and scooting, but not crawling yet. She IS starting to get up on her hands and knees a little though. She'll probably be cruising a long before we know it.

Friday we took the Trailblazer in to get a few things fixed on it, so that took most of the day. Drew took me to drop it off so I could get a ride home, then he dropped Taylor and I off at the outdoor mall on his way to work so we could wait for it to get done.

Drew had a buddy over Saturday, it was nice to have some company! We BBQed some ribs (and chicken for me!), and had corn, salad and baked potatoes. It was good stuff! Sunday Drew did some work on the car, and I organized Taylors closet. I was feeling a little sick Sunday evening so I took a nap while Drew gave Taylor her dinner and a bath.

Yesterday Drew started his 12 hour shifts from 8am to 8pm, so it's good to see him a little earlier at night, but it's a long day for him.

I went to my weight watchers meeting today and lost another 1.2 lbs, so that puts me 2.8 lbs from the top of the WW range, and 6.8 lbs away from my personal goal. It' within reach! I'm hoping to make it by the time we leave. That's about 3 weeks, and cutting it close, but it's not out of the question! I'll do what I can.

Tomorrow we find out the big news, if Drew made SSgt or not. I'll be anxiously awaiting! I know he studied much harder this time, so hopefully it paid off. Keep your fingers crossed!

All for now, I'll post the results tomorrow!

No comments: