Tuesday 8 May 2007

5 weeks 2 days

Today was my first day at work since the big news! I felt pretty useless. I tried to do as much cleaning and everything as possible since I couldn't do any of the anesthetics, or even be in the room. Sally Ann is getting a full sheet sent to her from health and safety about what I am allowed to do and not allowed to do, just to be safe. It will probably just take some getting used to, but we'll find a routine. They seemed to be very understanding about it, so that's good.

I'm absolutely exhausted tonight. I had a light nausea all day long, but I don't know if that was baby related or not. I was really sensitive to smells, but I have been for a while now. I had to look through the trash for something and I almost hurled! I'm glad I'm only working part time! I wore my pedometer today and I've walked over 14 thousand steps today (about 6.3 miles), most of it is just from being at work! No wonder I'm tired.

Otherwise, things seem okay today. I probably wont update EVERY day, but I'll post at least once a week and any other memorable moments that I feel should be noted! I'm off to bed, and it's only 8:30!!

No comments: