Friday 11 May 2007

Devastated!

Last night I received some horrible news. There was some type of mistake and there was a briefing that Drew was suppose to go to a year before we PCS, and he didn't know about it, and never heard about it. So he lost his retainability and they pushed our PCS date back to Jan 28th! I'm so upset I don't know what to do. The baby is due Jan 7th, and we wont be able to travel that early, so now it's going to be even later. This screws up everything, the whole plans to be back in the states by October, find a house, set up everything the proper way and get ready for this kid. It's now all in shambles and up in the air. What about family being able to be around for the birth? I don't know that this can get fixed, but we're going to try and if not, we'll have to figure something out. I just can't stay in this country any longer. I'm absolutely tired of it, I've been ready to go for months already, and now I'm ready to go even sooner. I feel sick about the whole situation. What a mess.

No comments: