Friday 29 February 2008

Funny Story

This is kind of embarrassing, but it's too funny not to share. Taylor and I went out getting a few last things for our trip and when we got back she had a dirty diaper so I changed it and then fed her. Drew took her so I could finish packing up some things and she was being really fussy. It felt like she had a full diaper so he went to change her and when he unzipped her sleep n' play, a sealed up dirty diaper popped out! How on earth I managed that I have no idea. I always seal up the diaper and toss it in the can next to the changing table before I fasten the next diaper. I guess I missed that step, but I certainly don't recall! I thought her butt felt a little bigger than usual.

Anyway, lesson number 342. Dirty diapers are not disposed of in the sleep n' play.

We'll be leaving in about 9 hours!!! Woohoo!!!!

I'm off to load the car.

P.S. Here's a happy picture for you :) Thats some hair huh???

2 comments:

Betty said...

Funny story Jen! The picture is great vey natural, I love your baby so much she i really cute. I really love when she smile and talk to me. I have this on my mind most of the time.

Amity said...

Have a safe trip Jen! Taylor is such a cutie pie!