Tuesday 5 February 2008

We got it!

Drew finally got a video of Taylor smiling today! It's too cute, so here it is so you can see for yourself:




Things are still going well here. She slept for 4 hours straight last night, and again this evening! It's amazing! She does however, have either baby acne, or a rash. It's mostly on the right side of her face, and her right shoulder, but she has a few spots on the left side as well, mostly on the neck, so I'm wondering if it's a reaction to something. The rest of her body is fine, so I don't think it's the detergent we are using, so just in case I washed all of the things she lays her head on (her swing, chair and boppy), and we'll try covering them up with a receiving blanket when we put her on them just in case. since she seems to be okay with those. I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow and see if they think we should bring her in to have them look at it anyway. It seems to bother me more than it bothers her, but if it's something we can get rid of it would certainly make me feel better!

I'm off to bed for now, but just wanted to post this video for you!

1 comment:

Betty said...

oh Jen! The video is so sweet. It is amazing the comunication you can have with your little one. You have been really bless with this sweet girl. By the way, I love the song of the blog, it is the first time I hear it and since I saw your blog last Monday I have been singing that song all the time.
Call me whenever you want to get together.