Saturday 23 February 2008

Has it really been over a week?

So sorry I've gotten behind!! I don't know where the week has gone! I feel like I've been doing nothing, yet busy all the time. Funny how that works! Just trying to get prepared for our trip, get some things organized here so we don't come home after a month to a disaster!

We're feeling better here, I still have a bit of a cough, but Taylor has been fine! She's been really talkative this week and smiling all over the place. It cracks us up. She smiles more for Drew than she does for me, he seems to be much more fun.

I have a few pictures to post, but my card reader in my computer came unhooked so i need to take it apart and tighten it down so I can upload the pics. There's a video also of her yelling at her reflection. I'll see if I can't get them up before the weekend is over! 12 days until we leave!!!

No comments: