Tuesday 26 February 2008

I have bad news

They informed Drew today that he has a month long training thing starting on the 17th of March. He can't push it back or reschedule so we have no choice but to switch up our trip and cram it into 2 weeks. We can't push it back because we have to get Cossie before April 1st, and it will be at least the middle of April before Drew is done with his training.

I'm working out a schedule and I'll call everybody ASAP to see what we can work out. We're both really upset about the whole thing, but there's nothing we can do about it except deal.

Talk soon,
Love Us

1 comment:

Betty said...

I am sorry to hear that Jen!
I do understnad how you feel but after being married with a military guy for almost 8 years I have learn that the Air Force come first then the family. At least you are going to see your family for a fews days, better than nothing. Don't you think?
I call you tomorrow after work
Good night!