Sunday 4 November 2007

A couple photos

Here's the pic I took of Cossie last night when he came home and conked out on his bed. You can see how his abdomen is all shaved from the surgery.

It's hard to see, but this is his incision, it goes from his penis to the middle of his ribcage, which is quite a long way on a dane! It looks crooked, but only because I'm pulling up on his skin so you can see it.


He seems to be doing well this morning. I was scared to feed him, but I did and he's doing great. I'm offering him small amounts of water at a time so he doesn't overdo it and we'll feed him twice a day. He did well throughout the night, slept on his bed the whole time and didn't lick his wounds which is good, I don't want to have to put his e-collar on unless I have to! He'll HATE that thing!

No comments: