Monday 12 November 2007

Time Flies..

Is it Monday already???

Mom picked me up Thursday and we stopped at the Gilroy outlets to check out the shops and wait for the big traffic to pass. Mom got me a few tops at Motherhood and I picked up a really soothing lip balm and a lotion for $5 at Bath and Body works! We got home about 7:30. I absolutely cannot believe how big the boys are! It makes me feel old!

On Friday, I got up and took Mom to work/school so I could use the car for a few hours. She gave me a tour of where she works at UC Merced and some of the campus. I met a bunch of people that she works with, then off I went to a couple stores just to browse. Who would have thought Target would be so exciting? I kept getting asked if I needed help finding anything because I was just meandering around looking at all the new things that are available that I've missed out on! I went and saw my old band director who was busy preparing for the band review on Saturday, and then stopped and saw a friend from high school for just a few minutes before I had to be back to pick up Mom.

We had to go straight to the High School to pick up Shawn for an optometrist appointment. The optometrist also happens to be the dad of another friend of mine from high school and she works there so I got to chat with her and we're having brunch this morning! Shawn does need glasses so we helped him pick out a pair then headed home.

Saturday Mom and I went to our Stampin' Up' meeting and made a bunch of cards for the shoebox swap. It was a lot of fun, I definitely needed to get some stamping therapy done! We got home and Shawn and I went to CCBR (Central California Band Review) to check out my high school. We missed the marching portion, but we saw the Jazz Band, they were pretty darn good! I ran into two other friends as well, it was good to see them! Then back home we went for a little bit. When we got back Mom took the boys and I to see the house that they want to buy (we looked in a few just for fun though) then we went to the store and back home.

Yesterday we got up and went to Grandma Helga's for lunch. I got to see my cousins Katie and JR, then a little later my Uncle Rob, Aunt Yas, and other cousin Hannah came by so I got to see them as well! I received some lovely gifts for the baby as well! I can't wait until she gets to start wearing all these adorable clothes! I didn't get a chance to see my buddies in Sacramento, but hopefully next time we are here we'll meet up, because I miss them too!

We got home a little after 9pm, and I was exhausted, so I went to bed. Kristina should be here in about half an hour for our brunch date, and I'm not sure what the plans for the rest of the day are, but I guess I'll find out! Mom is going to bring me back to Dad's tomorrow and my flight is Thursday.

I spoke with Dad Saturday and he said Cossie is doing well. Dad slept on the couch with him a couple nights in a row. I think somebody is spoiled, and I think his name is Cosworth! Dad said he doesn't seem to be stressed at all, so that's good. I'm glad he's enjoying it there. I'll get to see him tomorrow so he knows that I'm coming back! It's going to be so hard leaving him, but it's really the only option we have right now. At least I know he's in good hands!

I was 32 weeks yesterday, 8 weeks left! She's still active and doing great as far as I can tell! I am getting anxious to get to LA and get set up at an OB though so I can have my check up just to verify, though I'm not worried. I've been feeling fantastic. I do get some leg cramps in the middle of the night, and my right ribs feel bruised most of the time since that's where she likes to hang out the most, but overall nothing too terrible. I feel pretty lucky actually.

I'm off for now, I'll update more later. Hope everybody is doing fabulous!

Love to you all,
Me

No comments: