Wednesday 14 November 2007

A picture!

I know, I know, I'm REALLY late with this, but I kept forgetting to have somebody take a pic of me, so I did it myself this afternoon since I don't know when I'll have computer access again. It's not a great pic, but you can see I'm definitely popped now (in the front AND back)!! It's still hard to believe I only have 7.5 weeks to go! Hey, look at all that California blue sky in the background!



So Drew is all done out processing in England, the house checked out and his car is sold! I finally get to see him tomorrow evening, yay! I have to be at the airport by about 7AM and my flight gets in at 8:50pm LA time, I think Drew gets in about 7:30, so he'll wait for me there and his sponsor is picking us up around 9 or so to take us to the base hotel. We're slowly making progres..next stop, house hunting!

We'll probably go and get phones on Friday also so as soon as we have numbers I'll pass them along so we can stay in contact! Tah-tah for now!

1 comment:

Amora said...

HOLY MOLY, girl! You're definitely looking like a momma now! (BTW, I'm jealous of your boobs!)

You must be so excited to see Drew. Enjoy Louisiana!