Wednesday 28 May 2008

Been so busy!


I didn't mean to go this long between postings!! Between getting the car sorted out, the holiday, and work we've been busy! Friday and Saturday Drew worked on the car most of the days, and I was watching Taylor inside because it was so hot out. Sunday I got a little stamping and scrapbooking done, then we went to the neighbors to play some cards. Monday I caught up on some house cleaning and Drew cleaned up the garage from the weekend endeavor. Yesterday I got up and ran some errands, then went to weight watchers where I lost 2 lbs, I'm not sure how! It was much welcomed after last weeks .4 gain though. So, that has me down 19.6 lbs. since we got back from our trip. This morning I went to work where I was BUSY, and finally doing things on my own and getting the hang of it (I'm so much more of a hands on learner, than a follow and take notes one).

Taylor has been CRAAAANKY the last 4 or 5 days or so. We really think she must be teething for SURE now. She's drooling buckets, fussy, she seems to calm down with some orajel and likes suckign on the teething ring which she didn't care for before. I don't see or feel anything yet, but I'm hoping that's what it is, because WHEW.. she's hard work this last week. She hasn't been going to sleep very well either, and she'll randomly wake up in the middle of the night and be awake for an hour or so. Thank goodness it's not EVERY night, or I'd be hurtin'! She's also eating a ton.

Cossie and Holden are doing well. Holden was out of his kennel playing today and he actually whined to go out potty which was a first, normally he just walks by the door a few times and you ahve to catch his cues in time. He did piddle once in the house today, but he did it right in front of the door (on tile), so that's promising. Considering he's not 3 months yet, I can't complain! He seems to be getting the hang of it. He's a smart boy. He sits for treats, dinner and to come in the house. He knows "kennel" and he doesn't cry at night anymore unless he has to go potty.

I've decided that we need to make more use of our video camera so I charged up the batteries and got it out this weekend. I thought that while pictures are nice, Video is a better way to see what's going on with Taylor and the rest of us! So here's a couple videos! One of is Taylor eating some cereal, and the other is of the boys in the backyard. I was holding Taylor and recording so it's kind of bouncy, hope you don't get sea sick!







That's all for now, I'll try and update more this week. Tomorrow I've got to run to the grocery store in the morning so Drew can take the Trailblazer to work at 12:30.. then back to work Friday! Hopefully I'll have more pics and videos to upload soon so we can share more with ya!

No comments: