Sunday 6 April 2008

Busy Busy Busy!

Well, we had our garage sale yesterday, I'd say it was a success! Then we took the money we made and bought some paint and painting supplies. We also finished hanging some things in the garage (hooks for Drew's Bike and a system for our hoses, yard equipment etc.)

This morning we got up and we all went for a walk with our neighbor. Taylor rode in her stroller without the car seat part for the first time!! Here's a pic of her all bundled up and ready to go! She did great during the walk didn't complain at all! We sure love her :)



Then we came home and I started painting our bedroom. I only did one wall today because I didn't feel like moving ALL the furniture. I'm doing two more walls tomorrow and the last wall on Tuesday. Here's a pic of the first wall. I'm working on taping the rest of the room this evening.

Drew washed both cars this weekend inside and out. They are all sparkling clean! It was a lot of work for him and I was thankful he did them both so I didn't have to! Teehee!

Then, we got puppy pics to our inbox!! I love our breeder, she's so sweet! She took individual pics of the boys for us but I wont post them all. I'll just post the pic of a group of them. The green, ribbon, purple ribbon or blue ribbon (which you can only see his nose) are one of the ones we might have. The red ribbon is also a boy, but he doesn't quite fit personality wise what we are looking for so we probably wont end up with that one. She said he's the mischievous one of the group! Anyway, this is from their 4 week photo shoot.


So, that's what we've been up to this weekend. My body is killing me, Drew says his isn't too bad but I'll ask him again tomorrow. I'm getting a good work out with all this painting! It's so exciting though!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: