Wednesday 16 April 2008

Checking in!

No pictures today yet, but just wanted to check in! I lost 1.8 lbs. at my weigh in yesterday so that's good. That brings my total to 11.8 for the month. It doesn't seem like a lot when I look at it, but I know it's pretty darn good considering the average is .5 to 2 lbs. per week.

I got the paint for Taylors room yesterday, I can't wait to get started but since Drew is back on swing shift as of today it might not get done until the weekend. I'll start taping it up anyway when I get chances.

Otherwise things are going well. Taylor and I went to my weight watchers meeting yesterday then met our friend Michelle for a salad lunch and a walk at the Boardwalk. I came home and Drew watched Taylor while I went to Home Depot for the paint.

Today we're just hangin' out at home doing lots of tummy time and she's playing in her jumperoo right now. Tomorrow I'm meeting my friend Sara from weight watchers (she has an 8 week old baby) at the mall so we can walk it like we did on Monday. Another girl with a 6 month old might come too so we'll be the stroller brigade!

Uh oh, Taylor is done in her jumperoo and I need to make some lunch. I'll post more soon!

1 comment:

Betty said...

Congratulation on your weight lose. I am happy that you have freinds with babies close to the age of Taylor. You are doing great, For me took me a while to find friends.