Thursday 17 April 2008

To the Doc again

This morning I was feeding Taylor and noticed that she had a lump on the back of her head. It differed from the lymph node one on the other side so I called and scheduled an appointment for today. Speaking of which, they had like 20 appointments open when I called and the waiting room was empty when I got there, makes me wonder why I had to wait a month to get her appointment for a well baby exam!

Anyway, I got there and he checked her out and said it was also a lymph node. She has been a little snotty lately so she might be fighting off a cold, or could be a reaction to her vaccines on Monday. Anyway, he said nothing to worry about just keep an eye on it and make sure it doesn't get a lot bigger in a short period of time or look red and inflamed.

Also, her Noggin Nest came today. I can't remember if I posted about it, but it's a pillow type thing made by Boppy that has 3 levels of head support with a hole cut in the back so the back of her head isn't resting against a flat surface when I lay her down on her back. So she's happy and back under her gym and Mommy isn't so freaked out now! She's kicking and talking away in it now while I update the blog, she sure loves that thing! The Noggin' Nest can't be used in her crib for obvious reasons so we'll continue to rotate her at night.

We're off for now, it's time for our bath and story, then dinner and bedtime for baby Taylor!

Love ya all!

No comments: