Monday 7 April 2008

Finished!

Well, I finished painting the bedroom today! I still need to do the inside of the inset part for the fan, but I'll do that another day. I might have Drew do it since he's taller and wont have to be so high up on the ladder. Here's the finished product! You like?? It's so fresh and springy to me! Hope I still like it come December!



I started taping off the back room tonight as well, so I'll probably get started painting it tomorrow after I go grocery shopping and to Weight Watchers.

Taylor is still being cranky this week, I think she might be teething. She has a spot on her lower gums that looks a little thinner like maybe a tooth might be working it's way up. Perhaps I'll pick up some baby orajel and see if that helps out her crankiness at all. She'll go from smiling to whining in 3 seconds flat, and she's really started this wailing thing if we don't get to her quick enough. She stops pretty quick, but boy does she get mad!!

I'm off to bed now, I've been trying to get to bed earlier so I can get up with Taylor. She's on her second day in a row of sleeping almost all the way through the night, then napping around 10am, and 2pm, then a short nap around 5 or 6. She's been going to bed around 8 or 9 and sleeping until 7 or 8 in the morning, getting up only once in the night. I'm pretty pleased with that!

G'night!

2 comments:

Amity said...

Ok where are you finding the drive to paint? lol I've been saying I'm going to paint my room for a good 6 months now and my walls are still white!

It looks really good Jen!

Betty said...

Wow! Jen It looks like a happy room, Pretty color.